The Annual JAPCC Conference brings the Air and Space Power community together to inform, educate and build for the future of NATO.
The JAPCC, acting as NATO’s Air Warfare Centre, stages an annual conference for the Transformation of Joint Air and Space Power. This conference attracts nearly 300 participants annually, including over 50 flag officers from over 25 different nations, and brings together political and military leaders, academia and industry in a representative and unique exchange forum. This, in turn, provides the opportunity to explore new collaborative areas in direct support of JAPCC’s Vision and Mission. Industry involvement is greatly valued and also contributes to JAPCC’s networking and cooperation activities. The annual JAPCC conference offers an excellent and unique opportunity to debate selected themes.
- A tremendous networking opportunity with key leaders / decision-makers in a more intimate setting than at some larger conferences.
- The conference is led by our 4 Star Director, who is also triple-hatted as Commander of NATO AIRCOM, US Air Forces in Europe and US Air Forces in Africa.
- Your exhibition package can be tailored and includes: presentation opportunities, exhibition stands, advertising opportunities, Director’s Lunch / Networking Dinner with key leaders, fee waiver for the conference.
JAPCC conference sponsors meet with senior NATO Air Forces leadership.
The Annual JAPCC Conference brings the Air and Space Power community together to inform, educate and build for the future of NATO. The range of Exhibitor Packages we can offer your company is shown below:
The Silver Package Includes:
- Your company logo displayed on conference media, to include welcome folder issued to all delegates, on the conference USB stick sent to all delegates on completion, and the JAPCC website.
- Conference fee waiver for one person.
- A small display area (4 m2) at the conference location with detailed information on your company’s mission and products – space is limited so please book early.
- Networking Reception: a great opportunity to meet colleagues and subject matter experts from around the world in an enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere.
- Director’s Industry Walk visit.
The Gold Package Includes:
All items from the Silver Package, plus …
- Conference fee waiver for a total of two persons.
- A medium (8 m2) display area at the conference display area – space is limited so please book early.
- Director’s Lunch: You will be invited to join key military personnel and representatives from industry for lunch. The limited number offers a unique opportunity to network, exchange information and set out your company’s point of view.
The Platinum Package Includes:
All items from the Gold Package, plus …
- Conference fee waiver for a total of three persons.
- A large (12 m2) display area at the conference display area – premium space is limited so please book early.
- A full page advertisement in the JAPCC Journal.
- Event presentation (max. 10 min). Capture the audience with your direct presentation.*